Ventures Endurance Corporate Wellness Program is great for companies, running clubs, schools, charities, family, and friends. Whether you are looking for the perfect team outing or just want to get your running buddies together, our wide range of events have got you covered!
From obstacle course races to road races, and cycling – our events are perfect for all levels of athletic ability, guaranteeing that everyone in your group will have an unforgettable experience.
Why form a group? All groups of 15 or more receive perks such as award-winning goodie bags & medals, group discounts, exclusive premium swag, one-on-one support, and much more.
So, gather up your running buds and come play with us!
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Please see below for answers to frequently asked questions regarding our group offerings. If you have any questions that aren’t listed here, simply reach out to us!
To get started, you’ll need to apply as a group here. Simply select your event and fill out the required fields and our Group Sales Manager will reach out to you with more details! A couple of notes:
- You do not need to know your exact group total – an estimate is perfectly fine!
- Though the form only offers 100%, 50%, and 0% as the amount your organization will cover, our team can work with you and your organization with any amount, including specific dollar amounts. If you’re looking to have your organzation cover an amount or percentage that’s not listed, simply select the 50% option when you apply and we’ll be able to adjust it from there upon initial approval.
All groups must have 15 or more runners. Groups of 50 or more may be eligible for additional perks for some events. Once you apply, our Group Sales Manager will let you know all the details!
Yes. The following age restrictions are in place for all Ventures Endurance events.
- Marathon distance and longer: must be 18 years or older on race day
- Half marathon distance and longer: must be 16 years or older on race day
- All other road running events shorter than 13.1 miles: must be 8 years or older on race day
- Youth and kids runs: no age restrictions
- Rugged Maniac Obstacle Race Series: must be 12 years or older on race day to participate
MANAGING YOUR GROUP
Please email us at email@example.com with the code you’re trying to use, and the event you’re trying to sign up for! We’ll see what’s going on and be able to resolve the issue from there.
To manage your team, you must log into your EnMotive account at venturesendurance.enmotive.com. This gives you access to view who has registered with your team code and to approve or deny team registrants. You may log into your account anytime to view the most updated list of redemptions.
- Once logged in, click on the admin tab to access your admin page, this shows your active coupons, the value of your discount and redemptions.
- Click on the number of redemptions to see who has used the code. This is where you will also approve/deny each person on your team.
- For the registration to be fully complete, you must approve your team member.
- All team members must be registered AND approved one week before the date of your event. Denied registrants will receive an email explaining their denial.
Absolutely! If a runner hasn’t been approved yet, simply deny their request. If you have a completed runner that needs to transfer their registration to another runner, simply have them follow these steps:
The registered runner must log into their Enmotive account and click Registrations from the left menu bar to find their registration. From there, they need to:
Click the three dots in the top right corner of the registration, and then “Transfer Registration.”
Enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
Complete the registration process.
Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!